Note: Hours on this calendar reflect typical library hours. Please consult http://www.lib.umd.edu/hours to confirm the correct hours before making a reservation.
By submitting my confirmation, I understand that:
- I may book a study carrel for a maximum of four or eight hours per day, depending on the carrel. If no one else has reserved the carrel, I may use it past my reservation time.
- If I arrive more than 10 minutes late, I forfeit my reservation for the time slot.
- I am a current faculty, staff, or student of the University of Maryland. Library staff may ask carrel users to show University of Maryland ID at any time; non-affiliated users will be asked to leave.
- Study carrels are for quiet individual study only, not group study. Groups found using study carrels will be asked to leave, and future reservation privileges will be forfeited.
- I am booking ONE SIDE of a carrel only, indicated by "Left Side" or "Right Side," below. (Carrels without this designation have only one study space.) Another student may book the other side of the same carrel at the same time as me.
- I must reply to the confirmation email in order to complete my reservation.
- The Libraries are not responsible for personal items left in or stolen from carrels.