Note: Hours on this calendar reflect typical library hours. Please consult http://www.lib.umd.edu/hours to confirm the correct hours before making a reservation.
By submitting my confirmation, I understand that:
- I may book a study carrel for a maximum of four or eight hours per day, depending on the carrel. If no one else has reserved the carrel, I may use it past my reservation time.
- If I arrive more than 10 minutes late, I forfeit my reservation for the time slot.
- I am a current faculty, staff, or student of the University of Maryland. Library staff may ask carrel users to show University of Maryland ID at any time; non-affiliated users will be asked to leave.
- Study carrels are for quiet individual study only, not group study. Groups found using study carrels will be asked to leave, and future reservation privileges will be forfeited.
- I am booking ONE SIDE of a carrel only, indicated by "Left Side" and "Right Side," below. Another student may book the other side of the carrel at the same time as me.
- I must reply to the confirmation email in order to complete my reservation.
- The Libraries are not responsible for personal items left in or stolen from carrels.