Keys may be checked out at the TLC Tech Desk. By submitting the following reservation, I understand that:
- My group may only book a room for a maximum of two hours per day, but if no one needs a room, the reservation can be renewed on the spot
- There will be at least three members present in my group when we check out the key
- If we arrive more than 10 minutes late, we forfeit the reservation for the time slot
- We must be UMDCP current faculty, staff or students and have a valid UMD ID in order to check out a key
- We will return the key once our time is up
- If we do not return the key on time, we will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes it is late
- If a key is lost, we will be charged the late fine plus a replacement fee
- I must reply to the confirmation email in order to complete my reservation
Booking priority will be given to those groups who need to do academic work. Please note that students are expected to self-monitor their reservations. However, groups may be asked by library staff to move if their time slot is up.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE MAKING CHANGES TO OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM BY SPRING BREAK-MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!