Room Reservation Guidelines
Welcome to the TLC Room Reservation page! Our study rooms are in high demand and we appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines so that we can all share and enjoy these spaces. In order to make a reservation, please click on the link in the next box. You will need to check out a key from the TLC Tech Desk in order to access the rooms.
- Your group may only book a room for a maximum of two hours per day, but if no one needs a room, the reservation can be renewed on the spot
- There must be at least three members present in your group when you check out the key
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, we forfeit the reservation for the time slot
- You must be UMDCP current faculty, staff or students and have a valid UMD ID in order to check out a key
- You must return the key once our time is up
- If you do not return the key on time, you will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes it is late
- If a key is lost, you will be charged the late fine plus a replacement fee
- If you would like to reserve a room for the entire semester or have any other questions, please contact the system administrator.
- You must reply to the confirmation email in order to complete your reservation