Virtual TLC: Shared Study Space
Come study with other students in the virtual Terrapin Learning Commons (TLC)! This is a 90-minute community work session via Zoom providing an opportunity to work individually alongside other students to stay motivated and focused. Bring an assignment, reading, or notes to review and get ready to get to work.
What to expect:
- Welcome from Library staff member
- Participant intro and short description of what they are working on
- Heads-down time for individual work in community with others
- Progress check out from participants
- Closing from Library staff member
- A librarian will be on hand for the duration of the session for 1:1 questions via chat.
How to join:
No registration needed. Simply connect a few minutes before the start time here.
What other students are saying:
"It helped me focus and it was really nice to feel like you were in a room with others who were studying too."
"A great place with accountability to encourage you to stay focused."
"It's a good way to add some normalcy to your study session by working in a dynamic environment with other people."
With appreciation to the Center for Leadership & Organizational Change (CLOC) for adaptation of their Shared Workspace program
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- 1:00PM - 2:30PM