Introduction to SAS programming
As a student researcher, it might be critical for you to know at least one powerful statistical software to succeed in your field. SAS is a powerful statistical package which you can continue using after your graduation. Join this workshop and gain a hands-on experience on learning SAS!
This workshop will cover:
- An overall introduction to SAS
- Import, examine and clean the dataset
- Summary statistics and summary report
- How to create graph in SAS
- Regression analysis in SAS
This workshop is organized by the statistical consulting team in McKeldin Library. All students are welcome. It is okay if you don’t have programming experience.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to prepare the software environment.
- The workshop will be in the computer lab so that you do not necessarily need to bring your own laptop.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mck 6101