LaTeX for Theses and Dissertations
Working on a book, dissertation, or thesis? Learn how to effectively utilize LaTeX to manage your larger writing projects, producing clean, professional documents for any application! During the workshop, we will cover:
- Features of the larger document classes
- How they work
- Options for tracking changes/edits
After the workshop you will:
- Understand how the book and report document classes work
- Know how to manage and troubleshoot your project
- And be ready to work on your own large project in LaTeX!
This workshop is designed for students and faculty with some past LaTeX experience, but all are welcome. The workshop will include a hands-on portion, so please bring a device with LaTeX access (online or installed distribution).
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- STEM Library MATH 1403A
- Sarah Over