Introduction to R series - Linear regression analysis
The family of the general linear models includes some of the most commonly-used statistical models, such as ANOVA, ANCOVA, OLS linear regression and so on. It is also the foundation to understand more advanced models such as generalized linear models, multilevel modeling, and structural equation modeling.
This workshop will cover how to use R to fit and analyze linear models, so participants can build upon previous knowledge to analyze their own data using general linear models. It will cover the following topics:
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple linear regression
- Checking assumption violations
- Basic skills in R. Completion of the “Introduction to R Series - R Basics” workshop is recommended but not required.
- Completion of a 400 or 600 level statistic course or equivalent. Prior knowledge and study in multiple linear regression and ANOVA is assumed.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Online via Zoom
- Yishan Ding