Conference Room on mezzanine level of the Art Library adjoining the Graduate Faculty Common Room. Capacity is 8-20. Some projection equipment available upon request.
Bookings are restricted by email domain. Please use your UMD email to book space within the Library.
Art Library Seminar Room: 2213M
- up to 4 hours per reservation
- may book up to 1/2 hour in advance
- Users must reply to the confirmation email in order to complete the reservation
- Food & Drink allowed
- Technology is available upon request
- Priority is given to faculty, staff and graduate students of Studio Art, Art History and Sociology
*Please contact Patricia Cossard (5-9065) for further details or special arrangements.