Room 7233 (McKeldin Library: McKeldin Library 7th Floor) Capacity: 4
This room can only be reserved by faculty or graduate students who work as instructors. This room should not be booked by undergraduate students.
Features three desks with ergonomic desk chairs. There is a small table with chairs available for those who need a larger work space or group work. It has a window for natural light, strong wireless and multiple plug-ins for personal electronic devices, as well as a coat rack.
Power Available: Yes
Access: Keys are available for check out at the TLC Tech Desk to those who have reserved a spot. Reservation and UMD affiliation will be checked before the key is provided. The key must be returned promptly to the TLC Tech Desk or fines may apply. Reservation Policies:
- The Faculty Office can be reserved for no more than four hours per day. If no one else has reserved the spot, users may extend their reservation for an additional two hours by bringing their ID and key to the TLC Tech Desk, on the second floor of McKeldin.
- Users arriving ten or more minutes past their reservation time will forfeit their reservation.
- General Rules: The 7th floor is reserved for quiet study and care should be taken not to disturb others.
- Library staff may ask office users to show University of Maryland ID at any time.
- Do not cover or block interior windows. Exterior windows must remain closed and locked.
- Violation of these policies may result in the loss of faculty office privileges.